Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Modern Life Is Goodish... The Last Episode Of The Series...

So the final episode of the series goes out tonight (and also Wednesday and Saturday nights) on Dave. Tonight's show - as with all the Tuesdays - is at 10pm. (And 11pm on Dave Ja Vu)

The feedback on the show has been incredible and I'm very grateful to everyone who's got behind it. Thanks.

I had a nice message this morning from Mike Ericsson, the winner of the mailing-list competition I ran to coincide with episode four. He's now the proud owner of the jumper that featured in that episode. Not sure he'll get much use out of it mind.

If you're on the mailing lis, you'll know that the answer to the final show's competition is in tonight's show...

I get a lot of tweets from people during the shows and I try my hardest to reply to as much as I can. For the last few weeks I've ended up bumping into a Twitter-limit. If you tweet too much the system eventually - like a good barman - decides that you've had enough and refuses to serve you any more.

But as tonight's is the last in the series, someone from the channel has had a word with Twitter and I'm told that for one night only, they're bumping my limit up to stop me running out. So if you fancy joining me online during the show - you know where I'll be.

6 comments:

Sidney Weirdmann said...

Twitter bumped me for talking too much bollocks.

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe it was only six episodes. Please come back with another season, with more episodes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave will the show be released on DVD....ideally before Christmas

Paul said...

I only caught a few of your shows but I enjoyed them very much. I must be watching repeats because I watched the one about faith last night which was very funny. I had a dream last night that I had to find you to tell you that God (the christian one)is after you (not in a bad way like a school bully) and wants to get to know you (i.e. that basically he loves you, but that sounds very cheesy). I tracked you down in my dream but not sure I told you the message. This all sounds a very weird but I now feel like I've done my job by telling you.

Anonymous said...

Please can you post a picture of the original shitting hat. I'm trying to make one for my partner for our anniversary.
Writing that sentence was an interesting experience for me.

Dave Gorman said...

@Anonymous: there's a picture of it on the blog. Not the post before this one... but the one before that.