Monday, November 21, 2011

The Wolves Civic

I'd love to have been at the Wolverhampton Civic yesterday because it was home to the final of the Grand Slam of Darts. I like darts.

The tournament was won by Phil Taylor - the finest darts player there's ever been. I like Phil Taylor. I'm a fan of darts.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the final. I was on stage at the time. Having a lovely time in Cheltenham Town Hall as it goes. But I will be at the Wolverhampton Civic later on today as it just happens to be the venue for the next gig on the tour.

I've been hoping that a little bit of darting memorabilia might have been left behind for me.

But I wasn't expecting this:


Here's a close up of the sign:


How bloomin' lovely is that?

Very lovely.

2 comments:

Damoninho said...

What a lovely touch that is! Good on him.

I also like Phil Taylor. I'm also a fan of darts.

David V Smith said...

It is nice when stars take time out for the fans... Even famous fans.