Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well this is getting silly now...

Having only just got my head around the idea of someone pulling a muscle at the Guildford show (see my previous post) I was surprised this morning to see the following tweet about the Birmingham show.



I was curious. How do you accidentally headbutt someone in a theatre? I assumed he meant it was some kind of reaching-across-the-bar-during-the-interval accident rather than a during-the-show-and-sitting-in-your-seat kind of thing... so I asked. And this was the answer:



Another person hurting themselves in one of the shows. I was getting worried. But luckily, someone else has been in touch to tell me of the show's healing powers:



So y'know... it's not all bad.

4 comments:

Ninkku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ninkku said...

We shall call you 'Dangerous Dave' from now on. :-D

Vicus Scurra said...

You've never made me laugh, so no danger of my being injured. If you know the names of any comedians likely to make me laugh so much that I injure myself, and the names of lawyers willing to represent me in resulting legal action, I would be very grateful.

sheri said...

I havent laughed so much in ages, you were fantastic in stafford, i can understand the injuries and the phlegm thing even though i do feel rather sick at the thought ha ha.