Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm Sorry Belfast!

Well this tour was just going a bit too smoothly so something had to come along and upset the apple cart. Bah.

Unfortunately there's a day of industrial action planned for November 30th. Which means that the Waterfront Hall in Belfast is unlikely to have any staff. Including stage crew. Which makes putting the show on... well, kind of impossible.

So unfortunately we're left with little choice but to postpone the show to another date. It's a bit far off. June 15th. 2012.

That's literally as much as I know at the moment. If you have a ticket for the show next Wednesday - I can only advise you to contact the agency you bought it from. Of course, I'll try to find out more and update this page as and when I find anything out.

I'm gutted. But there really isn't anything I can do about it. Sorry.

5 comments:

ScatterCode said...

Aw. We'll miss you. Until 15th June, when we will stop missing you. You should feel free to come to Belfast anyway, if you have the tickets. Do a bus tour, they're good.

Mr. Fatuous said...

Oh noes, thanks for the heads up.

Herf said...

We're gutted too. Give a shout out if you're still heading to Belfast, I'm sure we can scrounge up a dart board from somewhere to keep you entertained for an evening.

Will Jay Foreman be accompanying you in June?

Unknown said...

Silver lining! I didn't know you were supposed to be here tonight - but now I know about the show next June.

Thanks industrial strikers!

Chris T said...

So good to finally see you! Laughed so hard tears were rolling down my face and my Jaw still hurts!!

I will definitely go to one of your shows again.